That's six rook endings (being generous with the definition) from 56 games at a healthy 10.71%. True, it took the intervention of your humble scribe to get things moving - The Campaign for the Preservation of Rook Endings - but there's no need to thank me.
You can find
- Grischuk-Radjabov (5) here;
- Gelfand-Aronian (9) and Ivanchuk-Radjabov (9) here;
- Carlsen-Ivanchuk (12) and Radjabov-Grischuk (12) here;
- Kramnik-Gelfand at the foot of today's blog;
- and you can test your technique against Magnus Carlsen here.
In other news, some Norwegian kid has qualifed to play a match for the World Championship.
Rook and pawn Index
Radja via chess.com