Saturday, July 14, 2007

Chess on the Telly

George Constanza from Seinfeld is my favourite comedy character of all time. Here we see him playing chess with his girlfriend ...




... then discussing it with Jerry.



The chess content of the second clip is over in seconds but I've included it because the 'what am I doing with my life?' conversation is one I often have within my own head while I'm defending those slightly worse positions on the black side of the Queen's Gambit Declined.









PS: Check our video index for more chess related clips.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great vid (the 1st). I've added it to my favourite chess related videos list.

Anonymous said...

I liked the first video very much

Tom Chivers said...

You should try defending the QGD in correspondence games. The head traffic descends to deeper and darker depths...